The smartest way to fix hard water problems
For high-efficiency water softening, nothing can match the intelligent design of the Culligan HE high efficiency series of softeners. The patented technologies found in the Culligan HE softener series optimise salt, water and electricity consumption by up to 46% over traditional softeners*.
Exclusive Culligan Advanced Electronics
The patented technologies found in the Culligan HE softener series optimise salt, water and electricity consumption by up to 46% over traditional softeners*.
Upflow regeneration allows up to 24% higher capacity at the same salt dosage when compared to down flow systems.
The proportional brining feature monitors water consumption and regenerates only the exhausted (used) resin rather than regenerating the whole tank at the same time.
The highly efficient Culligan Dial-a-Softness® control valve is unique to the industry allowing consumers to set the softness required, providing further savings in salt usage.
With Culligan’s patented Progressive Flow feature, you can size softeners based on average water usage, which helps reduce costs. In this formation up to 6 Culligan HE softeners can be connected in series.
The World's Most Efficient Water Softener
The Culligan HE Water Softener with patented technologies deliver:
- Dramatically lower monthly salt, water and electricity costs.
- Customized water softness settings so that your water never feels too soft or too hard.
- Always know how long your salt will last.*
- Control your softener from anywhere*
- Automatic Service Notification* to your local Culligan Man so you never have to worry.
- Makes appliances more efficient and last longer.
- Culligan water systems are third party certified to perform as promised and are backed by one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry.
The Culligan HE Water Softener offers Patented Smart Technology:
- Culligan’s proportional brining allows your softener to only regenerate that part of the resin bed that has been exhausted, which reduces salt usage.
- Automatic bypass valve provides the convenience of bypassing the water softener from the softener itself or the remote display.
- Patented Culligan Aqua-Sensor® technology automatically adjusts to changes in water conditions so the softener only regenerates when needed, saving you salt water and money.
- Our smart brine tank automatically monitors salt levels and tells you how many days of salt are remaining.
- Exclusive Culligan Soft-Minder® meter monitors daily water use and provides advanced system diagnostics.
- The easy-to-read back-lit display with digital clock lets you know your softener is working and warns of system malfunctions.
- Culligan’s Dial-a-Softness® Valve allows you to customize the “feel” of your water, so it never feels too soft or too hard.
Remote display: Optional remote display makes it possible to control and monitor the softener from virtually anywhere*.
Optional modem: Can alert Culligan dealership if salt is needed or softener needs service.
Exclusive reliable design:
- Exclusive, non-corrosive valve with 6 cycles. The motorized pistons provide more reliability than rotary valve systems.
- High-impact Quadra-Hull® Tank stands up to outdoor use with a four-layer design that resists UV rays, rust and corrosion. Limited lifetime warranty**.
- Long-lasting brine tank with corrosion-proof components and Dubl-Safe brine refill control assure proper operation.
Cullex® resin media: Assures stability and long life. High-grade quartz underbedding evenly distributes water to maximize flow rates.
*Requires 120 VAC
**Warranties available separately. See written warranties for applicable terms and conditions.
Trust Your Water Softener to Your Culligan Man.
No matter which product you have, your local Culligan Man can service and repair any brand of water softener, water filter system or drinking water system. Ask about our Culligan Service Agreements for the most convenient and reliable service for your water treatment system.
Watch the video about the Culligan HE softener
|Softener model||Overal Dimensions
w x d x h
Salt Dosage Per
type & size
flow to drain
to drain *
|HE 20 1”||69x46x127||97 @ 1,8 Kg
136 @ 3,6 Kg
150 @ 5,4 Kg
|170 Kg||260 Kg|| BSP
|0.6 m3/h||0.6 m3/h||178 Lt|
|HE 40 1”||72x46x158||194 @ 2,7 Kg
311 @ 5,4 Kg
356 @ 8,2 Kg
|170 Kg||290 Kg|| BSP
|0.6 m3/h||0.6 m3/h||170 Lt|
|HE 60 1”||92x61x153||226 @ 3,6 Kg
330 @ 7,3 Kg
401 @ 8,2 Kg
|295 Kg||490 Kg|| BSP
|1.2 m3/h||1.2 m3/h||254 Lt|
|HE 90 1”||97x61x186||343 @ 5,4 Kg
492 @ 10,9 Kg
589 @ 16,0 Kg
|295 Kg||560 Kg|| BSP
|1.2 m3/h||1.2 m3/h||587 Lt|
|HE 60 1.5”||97x61x153||214 @ 3,6 Kg
265 @ 5,4 Kg
395 @ 13,6 Kg
|295 Kg||525 Kg|| BSP
|1.2 m3/h||1.2 m3/h||390 Lt|
|HE 90 1.5”||102x61x153||343 @ 5,4 Kg
440 @ 8,2 Kg
621 @ 20,4 Kg
|295 Kg||550 Kg|| BSP
|1.2 m3/h||1.2 m3/h||540 Lt|
|HE 120 1.5”||102x61x188||505 @ 7,3 Kg
641 @ 10,9 Kg
887 @ 27,2 Kg
|409 Kg||735 Kg|| BSP
|1.2 m3/h||1.2 m3/h||500 Lt|
|HE 150 1.5”||130x77x155||602 @ 9,1 Kg
764 @ 13,6 Kg
977 @ 34,0 Kg
|636 Kg||1030 Kg|| BSP
|1.6 m3/h||1.6 m3/h||575 Lt|
|HE 210 1.5”||130x77x178||744 @ 12,7 Kg
1081 @ 19,1 Kg
1521 @ 47,6 Kg
|636 Kg||1180 Kg|| BSP
|2.6 m3/h||2.6 m3/h||819 Lt|
Better Water. Pure and simple.
The need for in-home water treatment system can be evident in many different ways.You may notice an odor or a bitter taste to your water, or you may notice soap scum rings around your bathtub.With Culligan water softeners, the effects of hard water contaminants in your water are reduced. Home water filtration systems improve the taste, odor, feel and appearance of your water. Home filtration systems will also reduce the staining caused by iron and that ‘rotten egg’ smell. Water softeners, whole house water filters, drinking water solutions and bottled water delivery are all solutions to your water problems.