Water softeners to meet any household need
The high tech and reliable Medallist water softeners is the right answer for eliminating limescale from your home.
Other features of Medallist water softeners
- The brine intake system has an “air-stop” valve which prevents air from entering the unit during brine suction and resin rinsing.
- The Cullex food-grade cationic resin exchanges the limescale contained in the water. Once saturated, the resin is regenerated with salt to restore the original exchange capacity.
- Depending on the models, the salt container in high-density polyethylene can contain 30 to 140 kg of salt.
- For optimum performance, make sure to use Culligan bacteriostatic salt.
Culligan Medallist - The right solution against limescale
Enjoy water without limescale
No more unsightly limescale stains on tiles, coverings and dishes. Keeping kitchen and bathroom bright and hygienically perfect will take half the time
Hard water can be the cause of costly to clear clogged pipes. Water softeners can lengthen the life of water heaters, boilers, washing machines and dishwashers
With softened water your skin can be smoother and your hair shinier and easier to comb
The Medallist Series® Water Softener features Culligan’s exclusive, state-of-the-art technology:
- ¾-inch control valve optimizes water pressure throughout your home.
- Non-corrosive control valve is designed to deliver years of reliable service.
- ACCUSOFT® Microprocessor offers worry-free operation of your water softener, even in power outages.
- Dubl-Safe brine refill valve provides peace of mind during refill.
- Cul-Flo-Valv® makes operation easy.
- Guest Cycle recharge option generates an extra supply of soft water at the touch of a button.
- CULLEX® resin provides maximum capacity, stability, and long-lasting operation.
- A fiber-spun tank is durable and efficient.
- High-grade quartz underbedding distributes water evenly, maximizing water flow.
- Solid tank design built with durable, filament-wound exterior and a smooth, non permeable inner tank shell.
- Available in optional UL-certified, weather-resistant enclosure for outdoor installation.
- Available with 10, 15, 25 or 42 litres of resin
The Medallist water softener comes with a Culligan warranty. The warranty is void in case of conditions or uses not envisaged for normal use of the system.